Heart will sink for a moment and heartbeats will turn faster the moment you know that the man of your dreams whom you have been chatting online for so long has finally asked you out for a date. The butterflies in the stomach are natural, but you have to look special, no doubt about it.
These 8 tips will help you to look your best and turn him on, during your first date itself
- Don’t panic. The reason we began with a DON’T rather Do is because most of the women often get panicked with the idea of dating. Accept the fact that he likes your company and wishes to see you in person. Thus, you deserve this meet together.
- Russian women often get scared of meeting strangers. Be happy about the factthat you have been chatting with him for quite sometime. You need time to shop;you need time to beautifyyourself. Just feel the excitement as the day is finally arriving!
- Take a warm water bath that helps you to relax your muscles. You may need to add some fragrances that will turn him on by your one touch and smell of your skin while he hugs you. You may add lavender oil or olive oil while taking a bath.
- Make your face feel fresh by applying some face wash and then some cucumber slices on the face as a mask. You need to show that excitement and glow on your face rather your body language.
- Focus on your eyes. It is one thing that he would love to see. He will surely try to make an eye contact with you. Learn a perfect makeup art for your eyes or get it done at the parlor.
- Do not make a messy look of your hair, it may sometime show a lazy attitude. Comb it and use a little dryer to set it. It will work just fine.
- Add some mints in your purse as you never know when you would need them. The first kiss is the first impression of your love making and how good you are at it. Do not take chances of a bad breath.
- Catch your breath as you are meeting the man of your dreams! You surely don’t wish to sound very excited and at the same time, not very disinterestedor favorable. Let him know you are equally eager to see him on a positive note.
More dating tips are available on www.marriageagency-nataly.net